At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall delivery and quality of the Technical & Data Integration workstream
- Oversee and contribute to the technical &data integration solution from design to code level
- Work with Product Owner to understand requirements and prioritize development/enhancement requests
- Structure, plan and lead design sessions
- Lead the delivery team to achieve workstream tasks/milestones
- Prioritize development and enhancement requests for the salesforce workstream
- Collaborate to resolve dependencies
- Work closely with Product Owner and Project Manager to provide progress updates and ensure the management of any delivery risks or issues
- Structure and lead prototype demos and collect feedback from Product Owner
- Support and execute release planning activities
- Manage salesforce environments and ensure code and data continuity across environments
- Identify environment strategy and conduct environment refreshes if necessary Identify, resolve and/or escalate infrastructure issues
- Coordinate organization technical support resources (e.g., network infrastructure, hardware, etc.), as required
- Provide coaching and development guidance to delivery team members
If you are hired into a Colorado work location, the anticipated compensation range for the position $128,000.00 to $198,000.00 based on a full time schedule. Your ultimate compensation may vary depending on your job-related skills and experience. For part time roles, the compensation will be adjusted appropriately.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 10 years of proven experience with architecting, designing, development and integration of software applications using major development frameworks and tools.
- The experience shall demonstrate:
- Technical Lead through all development cycles: plan, analysis, design, build, test, deploy, and maintain using Mulesoft tools.
- Analysis of requirements and select appropriate technologies, frameworks, tools, database for solution development.
- Develop governance, standardize development process, tools, frameworks for cost effective development and O&M support.
- Use of major COTS, SaaS, such as SharePoint, CRM, Salesforce, etc.
- Familiar with major database, such as MS SQL, Oracle, etc.
- Implementation of CI/CD.
- Use of automated software build tools, testing tools, deployment tools and production monitor tools.
- At least 3 years of experience in REST, SOAP API design and development.
- Possess expertise in Web API design, best practices, protocol, data format (XML, JSON), standards (RAML, OpenAPI).
- Experience with Mulesoft, TIBCO, Oracle SOA.
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Customer relationship management (CRM) application experience (e.g. Salesforce, Siebel, Microsoft Dynamics)
- Salesforce Certified Application Architect
- Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer
- Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer
- Salesforce Certified System Architect
- Salesforce Certified Mobile Solutions Architecture Designer
- Salesforce Platform App Builder certification
- Salesforce Certifications Service Cloud Consultant
- Certified Scrum Master
- At least 1 year of experience with both agile and waterfall implementation methodologies
- At least 1 year of experience working within the Federal Government
- Federal Clearances or ability to be cleared
- U.S. Citizenship
- TSA client background investigation
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
This job requires you to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated prior to your start date, where legally permissible. Proof of vaccination status will be required. If you are unable to be vaccinated due to medical, pregnancy or religious reasons, we offer accommodations in accordance with applicable law.