What we’re looking for:
Looking to add multiple Developers to our growing integration practice where you will be helping customers build solid enterprise integration solutions by connecting various enterprise applications. Our integration practice team’s focus is main around building API-led integration solutions. You will be developing and deploying awesome APIs using MuleSoft Anypoint Platform that power some of the largest companies in the country. We will train you to be the best integration engineers that you could be.
– Be part of a growing and exciting MuleSoft Practice as an developer.
– Support our various MuleSoft clients on integration projects
– Work with Openlogix teams to to deliver end to end MuleSoft solutions for our clients.
– Mostly Remote, but might need occasional travel.
– Do you have at least 5 years of overall IT experience?
– Do you have a strong programming background?
If you answered YES to these questions, please contact me and we can talk more about this position.