We are seeking a DevOps Engineer to assist our application teams in adopting agile development practices. DevOps engineer will work to help design and support Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment pipelines, educate and provide support for teams to be successful.
The job responsibilities for this position are:
- Design, modify, develop, write and implement software solutions for our Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment processes.
- Create and maintain automation scripts developed in PowerShell, Shell, C# or other scripting languages.
- Manage cloud-based Infrastructure using Infrastructure As Code tools/technologies such as AWS CloudFormation, Terraform and Azure ARM templates.
- Create and maintain Continuous Integration Automation with platforms such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins and Gitlab CI.
- Work closely with IT team members, stakeholders and agile teams.
- Assist in defining quality guidelines and standards for DevOps practices
- Work closely with Architects to ensure all stakeholders are aligned with the organization DevOps strategy.
- Perform ongoing routine DevOps maintenance tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related analytical field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum two years of software development experience.
- Minimum two years experience with Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Gitlab CI or relevant CI/CD tools.
- Minimum two years experience supporting DevOps practices.
- Minimum one year of public cloud experience (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud).
- Minimum two years experience working with source control systems (GitHub, Bitbucket, Azure DevOps, Microsoft Team Foundation Server)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Three years experience developing and supporting enterprise applications.
- Experience designing, implementing and documenting CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps.
- Experience with Docker or other containerization technologies.
- Experience with Octopus Deploy.
- Experience developing .NET applications.
- Terraform, Power Shell, Linux scripting skills.
- Experience implementing DevOps metrics.